Successful outsourcing is pivotal to business development in today's marketplace. We take pride in maintaining your privacy and long-term relationships as well.
We respect your artwork and your business. Your artwork will only be used at your direction. We do not use your artwork elsewhere. We understand and honor your intellectual property rights.
We guarantee that all communications between W3M and you are confidential. W3M will not solicit you or your clients.
The company responsible for your information is:
P2H Inc. ("W3M")
6920 S. Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV, 89113, USA
When we do collect information from you it may include specifications or client requests, source files etc. as well as certain personal information such as your email address, name, contact details etc. We do not collect any sensitive information about you.
Your information is used for communication and service provision purposes. For example, we use your email to notify you about the status of your order and to send you all work performed for you. You may also receive some marketing information from us with opt-out option.You can stop receiving marketing information from us at any time by pushing “Unsubscribe” link in the email or by emailing us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your email address and other personal information will not be used for any other purpose.
To protect against unauthorized access to your uploaded information, we use multiple and redundant layers of security at the electronic, physical and operative levels to ensure your data is 100% secure 100% of the time.
We store your information in the United States and Europe for as long as needed for the purpose of use. Nevertheless, we may retain and use information and documents containing personal information to enforce and protect our legal rights (including fraud prevention), as required by law and for the reporting purposes.
Your information may be transferred outside the United States to Europe. It may be processed by our exclusive contractors and subcontractors as may be required for service provision.
You agree that we can also share your information with our professional advisers (such as lawyers, financial advisers etc.), court or other government body or as required by law.
You have the following rights in respect of your personal information:
- the right to be informed (to know, what is going on with your information);
- the right of the access (to request us to provide you with information that we have about you);
- the right to rectificate (to ask us to correct your personal information, if for some reason it’s inaccurate or outdated);
- the right of erasure (to request us to delete your information);
- the right to restrict processing (to ask us to cease processing your information).
- the right for data portability (to ask us to transfer your information if it’s technically feasible);
- the right to object (to object to our processing for direct marketing purposes);
- the right to withdraw your consent to personal data processing.
To exercise any of these rights please send us a request in your account or to email@example.com.
Functional, when cookies are used to tailor your experience. For instance, cookies permit:
- Websites to remember the details you’ve provided when filling in forms – so that you don’t have to enter the same information multiple times.
- You to share website pages on social networks like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Performance, when cookies are used to analyse how you use our websites and to monitor website performance. This allows us to identify and fix any issues that arise quickly.
W3M may contain links to third-party websites. By clicking on a third-party link, you will leave W3M. Privacy and security policies of third-party websites may differ from those practiced by W3M and W3M assumes no responsibility or liability for such policies of third-party websites.
We may track and record your conversations with W3M representatives. These recordings will be used for quality assurance and related purposes. Please notify our representative if you do not wish to have your conversation recorded.